Wednesday 11 December 2013

le début

le début

Hi, I guess? I don't really know how to start this blog, but I think these words will do. My name's Kit, I'm an 18 year old photography student aspiring to work in the Fashion industry. I've never really felt like I'd thoroughly explored my interest in fashion, what draws me to the industry is the atmosphere, the freedom of creativity. I'm aiming to use this blog as way of developing my understanding of fashion and how to photograph clothing. I'll try and post some outfits and maybe some beauty tips (I'm a bloke, so I don't think I can teach you any make up tricks!). 

Here are just a few examples of photographers and fashion campaigns that really intrigues me.

Cara Delevingne for Luxure Magazine. I'm a huge fan of Cara, from her perfect power brows to her unfiltered, genuine personality. I look forward to getting this cover, but I can't find it anywhere!

This was announced recently, Karlie Kloss as new face for Lancaster Paris. I personally love both the brand and Karlie Kloss. I absolutely adore the Karlie Bob, there's something natural and genuine about it that makes it stand out to other styles. Lancaster Paris' ads are very candid, they present the bags in a -I know I said it before- a genuine, everyday scenario. I think that's what worked for both Karlie and the Lancaster Paris.


To describe Lara Jade, I would say she is a pure bundle of awesomeness and talent. She's one of the main photographers I look up to. The way she captures an intimacy between her models is so original compared to other photographers. Also her shooting style which brings out these unnatural, ethereal like colours that are so visually pleasing.

I included these images as a way for the readers to understand or base a judgement on how I look at Photography and Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment